Autumn Peltier, a 13-year-old Anishinaabe girl from Wikwemikong First Nation, addressed world leaders at the United Nations about protecting water.
- ‘Colonial patriarchal masculinity’ keeps #MeToo stories inside Indigenous communities
- ‘See Me’: Indigenous women take stand against human trafficking in London
- Life and Death In Care
- Meet the people of Eel Ground First Nation who are using food to reclaim culture
- Montreal all-girls school honours missing and murdered Indigenous women with dress project
- Clan Mothers News
- Healthy Indigenous Community Projects
- Indigenous People and the Justice System
- Indigenous Women and the Envirornment
- Indigenous youth
- Land Based Education
- missing and murdered Indigenous women and girls.
- Sexual Exploitation and Trafficking of Indigenous Women and Girls
- Two-Spirited People